When it comes to selling your home, hiring a real estate agent means less work, worry and risk. Hire someone who is knowledgeable and well-versed in all aspects of the real estate industry.
“You want someone who knows your neighbourhood, your community, and has the experience necessary to sell your home quickly and for the best price.”
Choosing to work with a Pilon Real Estate Professional means choosing someone who will help you with the following throughout the entire transaction:
- Determine the best asking price for your home
- Pilon Real Estate Agents are professionals who have access to the tools and technology they need to market your home to sell
- Your agent will help you prepare your home to sell and will be able to recommend services that will ensure your home is at its best when it comes time for showings
- You will receive regular updates and information on the progress your agent is making in selling your home
- Your agent will ensure you are always in the know about changes in the real estate market
- When you receive an offer on your home, your agent will review the offer with you and handle any negotiations with the buyers
- The agent will handle all aspects of the transaction while providing you with regular status updates
- Moving can get stressful! Your agent will help on the closing date to ensure all important documents are signed and delivered on time
- If necessary, your agent can also help you arrange different aspects of your move such as recommending a trusted moving company
What are the Risks of Selling Yourself?
As mentioned above, choosing to work with a real estate professional will mean less work, worry, and risk for you during an already busy and stressful time in your life. However, if you decide to sell your home yourself, it is wise to know the risks you could run into. Take a look at a few of the major ones below:
- Incorrect pricing that turns off potential buyers
- Properly understand all legal matters disclosed in writing to protect your interest
- Safety is a big issue when showing your home. You must plan ahead when it comes to showing your home, and take all potential threats into consideration
- Have you been practicing your negotiation skills? Improper negotiation can lose you money or cause you to end up with unrealistic terms
- Not being familiar with all aspects of the transaction including the inspection and financing
Pilon Real Estate Group Featured Listings: Click here!
We Keep You Covered When You Buy a Home With Our 12 Month Buyer Protection Plan!
Details at: www.HomeBuyerProtectionPlan.ca
Free Home Search With Proprietary MLS Access – New Listings – Faster Updates And More Accurate Data!
Find Homes Now: www.FindOttawaHomesForSale.com
Find Out How We Get Our Sellers More: Click here!
RE/MAX Hallmark Pilon Group Realty