What Sets Us Apart
The power of 8 is greater than 1
Moving your home sale from contract to closing requires at minimum 180 individual tasks. That’s a lot of detail that no single agent can effectively manage. Our group of award winning professionals works collaboratively across eight separate positions, each giving 100% attention to their area of expertise-for the same price as an individual agent. Together, we handle the entire process, so you can relax, knowing every detail is taken care of.
1. Management Group
Every client receives the benefit of our full time management group, whose primary role is to make the marketing, promotional and planning decisions that will sell your home for the most amount of money.
2. Listing Group
Your detail oriented listing agent guides the entire pricing, planning and sales process to find potential buyers for your property. Backed by our amazing support team, you have a group of listing agents and a team of professionals working to sell your property for the price of one.
High-quality video, photos, drones and virtual tours are produced by our team coordinator to highlight your home’s best features, and show it in the absolute best way possible way. Your Listing will Pop!
4.Social Media Coordinator
More exposure to your home’s listing means more Buyers. We have thousands of loyal followers and consider ourselves industry leaders. Our coordinator makes sure that your home is seen and stands out not only in the local area but by potential buyers from across the country and around the globe.
5. Business Development
We are able to respond to all property inquiries and support your listing agents by making hundreds of calls every day, to find the perfect buyer for your home. No single agent can accomplish this level of outreach.
6. The Buyer Group
This talented group of licensed sales representatives spends hours every day scouring through listings looking for that perfect home, all while prospecting buyers for our listings. They show qualified buyers through our properties, and conduct great open houses.
7. Contract Coordinator
Getting an offer on your property is only half of our job. Once we have the offer, our contract coordinator assists our agents by ensuring that every detail is handled at the proper time. Their expertise = no stress for you.
8. Listing Coordinator
Properly preparing your home for sale is a huge job. From scheduling your staging, sign installation, and video shoot, to producing your feature booklets and setting up your online accounts, it takes an efficient coordinator!
Homes Sold Last Year
Nobody Does More To Market Your Home
The Pilon Group
- 120,000 potential buyers visited just one of our many websites last year.
- Spent over $520,000 on marketing and servicing our client’s properties last year.
- Over 62,000 foreign buyers visited just one of our many websites last year.
- Access to 12,000 active buyers already in our system, plus new potential buyers added daily.
- Full-time agent staff to inform buyers about your property.
- With RE/MAX, we have 7,343 offices in more than 100 countries to service the needs of National and International buyers.
- Lacks resources and expertise to make their websites rank high and thus losing out on potential buyers.
- Selling only 4.7 properties means small marketing budgets. Average annual spending: $2500.
- Working alone allows little time to spend on international marketing.
- Focused on their own listings, the average agent helped only 3 buyers last year.
- Taking care of 180+ tasks leaves no time to search out and call potential home buyers.
- Works out of a single location.