Planning to buy a home? Sell a home? Perhaps you’re looking for the latest and greatest products to deck your home out in true style. Maybe you need some ideas and inspiration. There are lots of great reasons to visit a Home Show. Here are 10.
Top 10 reasons to visit a home show
1. Learn about new products and companies. See the latest from hundreds of exhibitors.
2. See and interact with products in person. The internet is a great tool for researching upcoming home projects, but nothing beats getting hands-on and talking to a person about it, and whether it’s what you’re looking for.
3. Source inspiration for a specific project. With experts, exhibitors, and features within steps from you, you’ll be more prepared than expected for your next home project.
4. Get advice from experts and celebrities. Learn from industry home experts, this is your source for inspiration!
5. Special deals. With so many exhibitors, visitors are sure to find special promotions only available at the show.
6. Help decide which home project to pursue first! Bring your sketches and get renovation or design advice on upcoming projects.
7. Access to demonstrations and workshops. This is the opportunity to walk away from a home show with a newly acquired skill that you can use at home.
8. Buy specific products and services on-site. Do the research online on the Exhibitor Directory and make a list of all the exhibitors you want to visit to make the most of your limited time at the event.
9. Discover new home tech. Get familiar with some of the latest in smart home technologies.
10. Something for everyone. No matter what your age, there is something at the shows for everyone to enjoy!